Collectrium enables you to visually organise your collection according to your needs and requirements. Learn how to create Sections and Groups by following these simple steps to get you on your way.
Create a Section
1. Go to the Groups page by clicking on Groups at the top the left hand menu panel.
2. Click on the grey +Section button at the top right of the screen which will produce an Add Section window.
3. Enter the Section Name and save it by clicking Add Section;
- N.B. you cannot enter the same name as an existing Section.
4. Your new section will be placed automatically at the bottom of the Groups page.
- You can choose the order of the section by clicking on the up and down arrows on the right side of the section. You can add as many sections as you want.
Create a Group (and assign it to a Section)
To create a group via the Groups page you have two options:
1. Click the +Group button at the top right corner of your screen.
2. Enter the Group Name, select the Section you wish to assign it to; then save by clicking Add;
- N.B. you cannot enter the same name as an existing Group;
- If you do not assign a Section it will automatically go to Uncategorized Groups section at the bottom of the page.
1. Click the Add Group button on the right hand side of the Section you wish to assign your new Group to.
2. Enter the Group Name and save by clicking Add;
- N.B. you cannot enter the same name as an existing Group.