The following visual guide provides you with the steps to either one or more objects to a location.
Assigning one Object to a location
1. Click into an object and scroll down object page until you reach the Location section. Hover your cursor over the section and click Edit.
2. Click on the Current Location field and start typing in the name of the location you want, to set it, click on the location name.
3. Finish by hitting Save.
Every time you change an object’s current location, the previous location will be recorded in the Location History field.
Assigning the location for multiple Objects
1. From a list of objects, select the objects that you wish to set the location for.
2. Then click on the Actions button in the top right of the screen, and select Bulk Edit from the actions menu;
3. Click on the Field to Update and search Current Location.
4. Then, search and find the location you want to assign the objects to in the Location field;
5. Finish up by hitting Save.