The Locations feature enables you to keep track of where all of your objects are located at any given time. After creating specific locations, you can assign objects to them. Your object’s current location will then be visible to you throughout the platform and when required, you can view your object’s location history.
1. In order to add a location, you must first click on Locations on left hand menu panel.
2. Click on the red +Location button in the top left of the locations page.
3. Enter the New Location Name as instructed, then save it by hitting the Add button.
4. Your location is now saved and ready for you to set as an object’s location. See below for instructions on how to set an object’s location.
If necessary, you may need to add sublocations in order to better describe exactly where your objects are located. For example, an object maybe located in the hallway, on the ground floor of a particular property.
1. Click on Locations on left hand menu panel.
2. Click on the location the first column that you want to add sublocations to, then move your cursor to the next column over - click on +Sublocation, which will appear just above the second column.
3. Having clicked on +Sublocation, enter the sublocation name (e.g. First Floor) and save by hitting Add.
If you need to add an additional sublocation to the one you have just created, simply click on the sublocation you have just created, and move your cursor over to the next column. As before, click on +Sublocation that appears at the top of the locations page, enter the name and save.
In order to edit, delete or add more details about your locations simply hover over the location name and click on Manage, which will present you with the following options:
- Edit Address
- Edit Notes
Once you have added your locations you can start assigning objects to them. See Assigning Objects to Locations for guidance.