The Usergroup tool enables you to provide access to Groups for a specific set of account users.
Create a Usergroup
1. Click on the Settings icon in the lower left hand corner and then go to the Users tab displayed along the top of the page;
- then lick on the grey Add Usergroup button.
2. Enter a Title and hit Save.
Assign Users to a Usergroup
1. Remaining on the Users tab select a user (by checking the tick box), then click the red Actions button and select Edit;
This will produce a popup window with which to manage the user’s access and assign to Usergroups.
2. In the field titled Usergroups, start typing the name of the Usergroup you want to assign the user to - once selected, hit Save.
- Repeat these steps until you have assigned all the users you want to the Usergroup.
Now that you have created your Usergroup, you can provide access for multiple users to Groups (displayed on the Groups page) in one go - rather than one at a time. See Managing access to Groups for guidance.