Whenever you create a Group (displayed on the Groups page), access is granted to all account users by default. But, if you only want specific Users or Usergroups to have access you can manage this from the Group page.
Managing Access to Groups
1. Go to the group that you wish to manage access to.
2. Once you are on the Group Page, click on the Manage Group option in the top right hand corner of the screen and select Edit Group.
- This will produce a popup where you can edit details and access to the group
3. Click on the Specific Usersgroups & Users button towards the bottom of the popup window.
4. From here you can manage who has access to this group. Either;
- Click on the red Add Usergroup button, then select from your list of Usergroups. Finish of by hitting Update;
- Or, click on the red Add User button, then select from your list of Users. Finish of by hitting Update.
See here for guidance on How to create a Usergroup.