Collectrium is a platform that caters for an array of object categories such as Wine, Jewellery, Cars and Watches - as well as Fine Art. Therefore, the term Creator serves to encompass not only Artists, but Manufacturers, Designers and Producers too. In this guide we shall be using the addition of a new Artist as an example, but the principle remains the same for all types of creators.
When adding a new Creator to your collection you can find the desired name by searching and selecting from Collectrium’s database. If you don’t find the artist you are looking for, it is possible to add them to your collection by following these instructions.
Add an new artist from the Creators module
1. Go to the left-hand menu panel and click on Creators, then click on +Creator in top right-hand corner of the page.
2. Type in the full name of your new artist;
- When the option +Add ‘Joe Bloggs’ as New Creator is displayed, click on it;
- This will produce an Add Creator window with which to enter further details.
3. Enter their nationality, birth and death dates - and once you are finished, hit Add.
Your new artist has now been successfully created so from now on you will able to search and assign them to any object in your collection.