- This release includes a number of bug fixes that will improve the overall user experience.
Deaccessioned objects removed from Dashboard calculations
We’ve removed deaccessioned objects from your Collection Dashboard stats. As the dashboard is supposed to be an accurate representation of your present collection, deaccessioned objects don’t really fit the bill.
Self service importer image upload
Some people hate restrictions when naming their image files; thats ok, we get it. Users can now include parentheses in their image file names.
Many bug fixes were made this release. Notable among them:
- We’ve fixed a bug that was causing certain object images to not show in reports.
- We’ve tweaked the code that controlled custom application logo displays. Larger logos should no longer overlap application menu items.
- The contact import template has been fixed.
- Users can once again add miscellaneous line items to their valuations.