1. Start by selecting individual objects to include in your report by clicking the checkmark next to the Object title, or use the Select All button at the top of the page.
- Checkmarks will turn red to indicate which Objects have been selected.
2. Having made your selection click on the red Actions button in the top right hand corner of the page. Then click Report/Export at the top of the the Actions menu.
3. The report module is split into two tabs: Reports and Exports. Click on the Export tab to reveal a list of available excel templates for you to select from.
- If you wish to create a new Excel Export template click on +Export towards the bottom of the list.
- Learn how to create your own custom Excel Export templates here.
4. Select the Excel Export template you wish to use by clicking on the template name (which is in bold).
5. Watch the progress of your Excel Export generation at the bottom centre of your screen.
- Once completed it will then be downloaded as a .zip file and available to open in your downloads folder.
Excel Export Template Actions
It is possible to duplicate or edit existing templates to suit your requirements. Also, if there is a template you no longer need, you can delete it.
To do this, hover your cursor over the template option and click on Actions to the right which will produce a drop down menu. The options available to you are Edit, Duplicate, and Delete Export.
You can start from scratch by clicking on +Export in the bottom left corner of the new report window. Learn how to create your own custom Excel Export templates here.